Saturday, February 11, 2012

Introducing my Zazzle Store

Tonight I thought I'd post a few words about my Zazzle Store. (Currently it's titled "Picturesque Truth", although I might decide to change that eventually.) 

Anyway, Zazzle has some pretty cool items, it's really amazing the items that you can get custom printing on. Since I enjoy designing, I decided to use Zazzle as a way of making my stuff available to everyone.

My store's main focus is divided between Vintage Postcard Art and Bible Verse Designs, but I do have a few other items as well. I'm also planning to add some Midwest Photos (antelope, deer, scenery, etc) in the next few weeks.


Click Here to browse through my Zazzle Store.

I do take special requests, so if there's something you're looking for that you don't find in my store, contact me and I'll see if I can whip something up to suit your purposes! :)

Now, about the book reviews: I'm still doing my normal reading, and I'm hoping to have another review ready to post soon. Be sure to "follow" me so you don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment